Wednesday 4 July 2012

Illterviews - Dice Interview



Dice



Illterviews – Dice

Dice is a rapper from Cashville. We catch up with him to talk about the Cashville rap scene, hiw latest project and much more!

Dice, introduce yourself; How did you get your name, how long have you been rapping?

I go by Dice .I got the name when I was 13, I was jus rapping as a hobby and I didn’t have a rap name! Then my homeboy said “Hey, here's a cool name - go by Lil Dice”, So I ran with it haha!

What projects have you put out in the past? How have they been received?

I ve put out over 10 Mixtapes, but they were all really on a local level until now! My latest project #RAPorDIE Hosted By Trapaholics, this mixtape is Major



Let our UK readers know about the scene where you're from! Which artists should we check out?

Cashville, Tennessee – It's crazy down here! There's so much talent, from Starlito to Young Buck. They should check out Bezzeled Gang, Ofishal, Jellyroll and there are many more!

Are you aware of the scene out here in the UK? Is a cross country collaboration anything you'd be interested in doing?

Oh Hell Yeah!



Which artists influence you? Who do you listen to at the moment?

I listen to mostly streets artists such as Alley Boy, Trouble, Waka Flocka Flame, but I also listen to Pop too! I just recent did a crazy pop record with Trace Cyrus!

What other artists have you worked with in the scene?

Rittz, Alley Boy, Tha Joker, Gorilla Zoe, Young Scooter, Lil Wyte, Bubba Sparxxx, Project Pat, Kebo Gotti, Yung Ralph, Don Trip and More!

Who would you like to work with in the future?

Lil Scrappy, Lil Jon, Waka Flocka Flame, Gucci Mane, Webbie and Young Jeezy!



What are you working on at the moment, any mixtapes or EPs etc? When can we expect them to come out?

#RAPorDIE Hosted By Trapaholics will drop 4th Quarter this year.

Any shout outs?

Yeah, shout out to God because without him I wouldn’t be here!


Let us know where to get in touch with you, and any links you want to promote!

All links are posted daily on my Twitter @Cashvillesdice



Interview By Precinct Phantom
@TheRealPP

No comments:

Post a Comment